Everest

Everest is the highest mountain in the world ( 8.844,43 m), it’s locaded betwen the Nepal and the Tibet. The top of the mountain is a very freezing place. It’s a fascinating place for old the specialised excursionist.

I have never visited this place, but I will like to when I will 20. I’m going to Everest in summer, because in winter or autumn will make very freezing in the mountain. The lower recorded temperature was -60 ℃.

Along the way you’ll find different bases for shelter. In this bases you could eating, sleeping and rest.

If you visit Everest, you’ll need a lot of clothes, climbing boots and two sticks for walking comfortably. In the top of the mountain is very difficult to breathe, so remember to take a gas bottle. And don’t forget your flag country for to hammer in the top of the mountain.

By Jofre

One comment

1. Please, add a photo and check mistakes:for old the specialised excursionist,

when I will 20(remember the rap!), I’m going to Everest , will make very freezing, could eating, sleeping,

Along the way you’ll find different bases for shelter. In this bases you and rest.